|InstaCoverage is an award-winning professional unit testing tool for LabVIEW and NXG developed by IncQuery Labs. InstaCoverage is acknowledged by National Instruments and it is distributed via the NI Tools Network.
In the world of mission-critical and safety-critical systems the efficiency of software testing is key to win market competition. InstaCoverage is a comprehensive tool for supporting scientists and engineers to write better code and to launch their product faster.
InstaCoverage improves the process of SW development with LabVIEW through more performant unit testing, which results in better quality and shorter test cycle. InstaCoverage, with its various integration features, is designed for automated DevOps environments.
Fast Unit Testing
InstaCoverage speeds up the process of unit testing significantly
Code Coverage Measurement
100x speed-up compared to Unit Test Framework
Auto-generated wiring of inputs/outputs in harness
LabVIEW IDE Support
Testing functionalities seamlessly integrated into the LabVIEW development environment
Flexible Test Infrastructure
Testing is based on setup, teardown and harness VIs
Run tests from LabVIEW code and/or in CI environments such as Jenkins
HTML and XML Reporting
Automatically generated test results
LabVIEW OOP Support
Test objects and methods easily
RT Target Support
Unit tests can be executed on real-time targets such as cRIO
“InstaCoverage helped us testing software units for a complex framework in a very effective and time saving manner. The simple integration and handling of the toolkit convinced developers from the first day.”
Dummy Testimonial 2
Very good product.
|Unit Testing Tool||Model(1)||Price||Code Coverage
|Unit Test Framework||xUnit-
|$1,617 or bundled(2)|
- Only UTF and InstaCoverage support explicit test configurations (.lvtest and .instacov resp.).
- Part of LabVIEW Professional edition.
- See our benchmark project for a detailed comparison of the test execution time performance of the various unit testing tools.
- UTF and InstaCoverage Pro provide a GUI in real-time mode too while Caraya can only run in headless mode (without GUI). Caraya users need to manually transfer test report files to the host PC.
- Please reach out to us via the contact form to learn more about our volume discounts and support services.